Urban Decay Smoked Eye Pencil Set
Hilary | On 24, Jan 2013
I found this little gem at Ulta while I was visiting in the States in December. I had always wanted to try the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils and decided to go ahead and purchase the set. The Smoked 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set comes with 6 liners, and retailed for $35.00. These are not full size liners in the set, rather travel size (0.8g). I personally don’t mind, and think it’s great value nonetheless.
Forget everything you thought you knew about creating super-sexy eyes. This set takes smoky WAY beyond basic black. -Urban Decay
- Uzi (back by popular demand) – a gunmetal grey with tiny shimmers.
- Zero (best seller) – Urban Decay’s famous matte black eyeliner.
- Demolition (best seller) – a deep matte brown.
- Smog (NEW) – a shimmery bronze.
- Empire (back by popular demand) – a dark plum with slight shimmers.
- Mainline (NEW) – a beautiful rich matte teal.
These liners are correctly named as they glide effortlessly along the waterline and upper lash line. They don’t tug on your eyes, and have a rich, creamy, and pigmented texture which makes application a breeze. These eyeliners also set, so you can use them as bases for your eye shadows to create beautiful and colourful smokey eyes. I personally like every liner in this set, I think they picked a good combination of colours. I’m happy to see that they included different finishes in the set, some are matte where as some have shimmer. They definitely found a good balance, and I would recommend this to anyone who’s wanting to try out the 24/7 liners, and get a bunch of colours for a good price. Right on, Urban Decay! You know I will be getting a lot of use out of these!
Latest posts by Hilary (see all)
- Conquer Winter Dryness With RoC! - December 4, 2013
- The Body Shop Camomile Eye & Lip Makeup Remover Review - December 3, 2013
- November Favourites - December 1, 2013